Welcome to the Rover wiki!
- For programming, follow the directions on the Setup page to set up the software development environment.
- Take a look at the Development process section to get an idea of how we use GitHub.
- Take a look at the todos or list of issues and find something you'd like to work on
Robot component documentation
- Make a robot that can drive and avoid obstacles
- Make the robot find docking station or outlet and charge itself
- Create software framework for future additions
- Automated build and deployment system
- Computer vision
- Make it avoid obstacles and have some navigation ability
- Make it look cool
- Add display or website for interaction
- Map out and navigate surroundings (SLAM)
- Be able to navigate elevators
- Deliver things to different rooms
- Be tour guide
- Demo application could be running away from people
- What is its location and range
- Mock up what charging station will look like
- Where will it charge
- Don't be too conspicuous
- Tripping hazard